KÖSTER Polysil TG500 10kg
KÖSTER Polysil is a deep penetrating primer for damp, salt-containing substrates. It is generally used before the installation of a Delta cavity drain membrane system. It can also be used as a lime inhibitor in new concrete to prevent free lime ingress. is compatible with mortars, plasters, cementitious slurries and with concrete.
How does KÖSTER primer work?
When the primer is sprayed onto the surface of a wall, it penetrates into the capillaries. As it does so it causes the pore volume to reduce, which helps prevent salt efflorescence and free lime ingress. It also increases the chemical and mechanical resistance to mineral building materials.
Uses of Polysil
KÖSTER Polysil is commonly used when cavity drain membranes are to be fitted to new concrete walls and floors. Once treated, the risk to the concrete from leaching of free lime and/or mineral salts is reduced.
Browse more KÖSTER tanking products.
- Reduces the risk of the new development of salt efflorescence and free lime ingress
- Compatible with mortars, plasters, cementitious slurries and with concrete.
- Increases the chemical and mechanical resistance of mineral building materials
- Has strengthening and hydrophobing properties
|Dillution||ready to use product|
|Coverage||7-10m squared per litre|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
- KOSTER_Polysil_TG_500.pdf (162.3 KB)