Delta Geo Drain Quattro 25m²
External Waterproofing Membrane
Delta GeoDrain Quattro is an external cavity drain membrane with four layers. It is designed to be externally applied as a protective layer installed over a flexible waterproof coating like KÖSTER Deuxan 2C.
It has very high compression strength, protecting the primary waterproofing during backfilling.
When used externally below ground, the GeoDrain membrane can deal with hydrostatic water pressure, creating a cavity for any water to pass into and filter down to a land drain. It can then be taken away from the building by either natural means or by a pumping station.
The four layers within the Delta GeoDrain system include a slip film to distribute soil pressure, a laminated cloth to absorb impact, a dimpled sheet to create a cavity for water drainage, and a geotextile filter to stop the drain clogging up.
The membrane can be applied vertically or horizontally straight from the roll to the external structure. In vertical applications, it needs to be fixed along the top edge with GeoDrain clips.
- Easy and quick to apply straight off the roll
- Effectively prevents the buildup of water pressure on the waterproof coating
- Improved slip performance
- High resistance to compression due to a special dimple design
- Outstanding drainage capacity for dealing with unusually large quantities of water
|Size||2m x 12.5m (25m²)|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
Thank you for leaving a review on this product!
If you need more help, check out the downloads for more product information, or our fantastic Help & Advice centre!
Review this product
Share your thoughts about this product with other customers, write a review.
- Delta Geo Drain Quattro Technical Data Sheet (244.8 KB)