KÖSTER Waterstop 15kg
This waterstop product is used to quickly solve water leakages in concrete, masonry and natural stone structures. It’s also used to form fillets which are subject to hydrostatic pressure, to seal slotted walls, manholes, cables and pipe penetrations.
Through fast setting and slight expansion capabilities of the curing mortar, intense contact between the existing substrate and the mortar is achieved. This way, even cracks bearing pressurised water and water leakages can be sealed fast.
Koster Waterstop is the perfect solution for:
- Repairs to existing substrates
- Repairs to concrete and screeds
- Detailing to dry pack joints
- Construction joint detailing
- For patch repairs
- Filling tie bolt holes in concrete construction
- Detailing around service penetrations
- Plugging the structure prior to cavity drain installation
Using Koster Waterstop
The area to be waterproofed should not be subject to movement and the structure should be sound with a clean surface. Remove loose material from the surface around leakages. For sealing cracks and construction joints, cut them back to a minimum depth and width of 20mm. Dry substrates should be wetted thoroughly with water before application.
Mix Koster Waterstop with approx. 220 ml/kg of clean water homogeneously into a stiff mortar. Mix small amounts at a time due to the fast curing abilities.
In instances of leakages, the pre-stiffened mortar is pressed by hand into the cavity and then pressed on firmly approx 1-2 minutes (until cured). To prevent the escape of moisture around the surrounding area where leakage has occurred, the application of Koster NB 1 Grey is advised.
Waterproof & Dry - Trusted independent suppliers of Delta products
If you have any technical questions about Koster waterstop, call our expert team on 0203 947 2972. Find out more about Koster waterproofing systems or browse our full range of Koster Tanking products.
- Fast setting
- Can be applied to all mineral substrates
- Can be used internally and externally on concrete, brickwork, blockwork or masonry
- Easy, seamless application
- Excellent adhesion
- Suitable for new construction and repair on existing structures
|Packaging||Loose powder in bucket|
|Size||15 kilo bucket|
|Dillution||As per technical data sheet|
|Coverage||2 kg / l void|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
Thank you for leaving a review on this product!
If you need more help, check out the downloads for more product information, or our fantastic Help & Advice centre!
Review this product
Share your thoughts about this product with other customers, write a review.
- Koster Waterstop Technical Datasheet (265.0 KB)