KÖSTER Repair Mortar Plus
KÖSTER Repair Mortar Plus is a watertight, fast setting, slightly expanding repair mortar with excellent adhesion even to old building material substrates.
With the addition of KÖSTER SB Bonding Emulsion, it can be used as a PCC (polymer-modified cement concrete) mortar.
Uses of Repair Mortar
This professional product is designed for watertight repairs and touch ups. It can be used in the following situations:
- installing fillets in the wall and floor junction of basements.
- filling blowholes, cracks, and oversized joints
- underfilling machine foundations
How to Use Repair Mortar Plus
The repair mortar can be applied to all mineral substrates. You need to make sure the substrate is clean and sound before pre-wetting. The surface must be saturated, (avoiding standing water and puddles) so that it does not absorb water from the applied mortar.
The KÖSTER Repair Mortar is mixed with water and SB-Bonding Emulsion. It should be mixed until a lump-free consistency is achieved. A mixing time of approximately three minutes is recommended.
Full manufacturer’s instructions come with this product.
- Can be applied to all substrates
- Excellent adhesion to all substrates
|Dillution||as per data sheet|
|Coverage||as per data sheet|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
- K_STER_Repair_Mortar_Plus_Data_Sheet.pdf (236.6 KB)